The Township Manager is the administrative officer of the township. The individual is appointed by the Board of Supervisors.
The primary duties and functions of the Township Manager include:
- Communicating with citizens
- Filing all legal notices
- Interacting with all departments and boards
- Managing the elimination of all municipal records six years from the date of the records (except for the minute book)
- Preserving the meeting book and all records
- Presiding over the day-to-day operations of the township
- Serving as the chief clerk to the township
- Serving as the public information officer
John Myers Meeting Room
An application to reserve the room must be completed and signed. Prior to filling out the application, please read our policy regarding the use of the building.
Meeting room policy and application:
Meeting Room Policy.pdf
Meeting Room Application.pdf