How to Submit a Plan for Review
To submit a plan for review by the Bethel Township Planning Commission:
- Contact the Planning Commission secretary 1 week prior to the Planning Commission meeting and submit a sketch plan with eight copies of the plan.
- Pick up the Subdivision and Land Development Application Package) at the Township Office (or download and print from the link below).
- Retain a professional engineer or surveyor to prepare and complete the application.
- Contact the Planning Commission Secretary 1 week prior to the Planning Commission meeting to request to be scheduled on the agenda.
- Submit a completed Application and fee according to the current fee schedule.
For more information or assistance, please contact Bethel Township at 610-459-1529.
Subdivision / Land Development Package (PDF)
Subdivision and Land Development Regulations (PDF)
PA NPDES Fact Sheet (PDF)